What we are changing:
- Staff are encouraged to work from home
- All business travel is banned, both international and domestic
- No face-to-face meetings with anyone who has visited a High-Risk Country in the last 14 days
- Face to face meetings are to be severely limited in favor of teleconferences. Please reach out to your Relationship Manager to schedule meetings.
- All staff are being educated around hygiene and health, and are being kept updated daily on any changes to our Internal Coronavirus Policy
What this means to you:
This will be impacting the way we will be receiving information for tax return preparations. We highly recommend you electronically submit all your information through the T1 Personal Tax Return & Uploads Checklist.
Please note that we do not require hard-copies of your documents and that a summary of your receipts would be sufficient for tax preparation.
As courier services are currently strained and costly, information that is mailed in to our office may be delayed. If you do not have a scanner at home, you can easily take a high quality picture of your documents and upload them to us through a variety of mobile scanning apps.
If you originally intended to provide us hard copies of your information, you can use this secure form to upload your files.
Remember that Provision CPAs is open for business as usual, and we are here to support you, while doing all we can to be part of the solution.
We wish our staff, our clients, and everyone’s families and friends the best of health during this trying time.
March 16, 2020